If we already said it. Speaking of a perfect plan of vacation for everyone, we meant everyone… everyone. Because it can be possible without having to choose. If you are a father or mother, you can come and enjoy Phe Festival and you won't have to do it without the little ones. We define ourselves as family-friendly, and this summer in Cross port your children will be part of the plan.
Of course, for greater precaution and security, let us previously remind you of a series of guidelines that you will have to keep in mind to go with them:
- Remember that children under 12 years of age have free access to the festival. If, on the other hand, your child is between 13 and 17 years old, they can buy their ticket or reduced price subscription (presenting the student card).
- On the other hand, remember that children under 16 must be accompanied by their mother, father or authorized guardian.
- Finally, and to guarantee their safety and mitigate your concern, they will only be able to access the premises if they have a signed authorization from the legal guardian. You can download this authorization HERE and deliver it the day you go to the festival, or you can fill it out at the box office on the day of access.
And once everything is clarified... we move on to action! Do you have an idea of the large number of events and activities that we have for them? We guide you so that you know them all.
1. Information points
First of all, and because we know that no matter how much you read this text today, you probably won't remember everything tomorrow, we want to make you aware of our information points. We will have several on the premises to help you in all you need. Thoroughly detailed, you can find all available services, workshop hours and registration, accessible areas for people with reduced mobility, location of stands, application for authorization for minors (which you can download and fill out HERE).
2. Robotics workshop (Phe I+C)
Due to the good acceptance of the events related to Ph I+C, this year we will offer more options and time for them. As for the offer designed exclusively for the little ones, there will be a workshop on the most practical day of this meeting. The Wednesday, August 9, from 17:00 to 9:00 p.m., at Castillo San Felipe and for ages between 8 to 16 years old, they will be able to participate in a robotics workshop. Specifically, to teach them how to create, build and program a robot with LEGO Mindstorm Ev3. Quite a challenge for them!
3. Skate workshop (Phe Sports)
If your son or daughter is more into sports, let us introduce you Phe Sports, another play area suitable for them. Thinking about the preferences of the youngest in our festival, urban sport was presented as one of the best and most requested options. This year, and in collaboration with Northwest Skate Shop, we installed a free-use ramp in the enclosure during the days of celebration of Phe Market and that on Thursday 10 will give the opportunity to the little ones to make a introductory skateboarding workshop. This workshop will be free and it will not be necessary to bring any type of material. It is aimed at children between the ages of 4 and 15, and will last 45 minutes in two sessions, in the morning. That same day in the afternoon, they can get ready to vibrate with the miniramp under 16 championship, before the adult championship between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., with a very attractive package of prizes that the collaborating brands and the festival.