Typology of Cookies and purposes of use.
When browsing this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used, which, in turn, may be own or third-party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
OWN COOKIES: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the website. Persistent own cookies are used for the following purposes:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, and use security elements during navigation.
- PERSONALIZATION COOKIES: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, wallpaper, etc.
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the web, for the elaboration of navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data on the offer of products and / or services.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES: Those managed by providers of analysis services, social networks and behavioral advertising outside Phe Team SL and Phe.
Below are detailed both the third parties that can configure and access Cookies (not exempt from information and consent) of your computer as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used:
Deactivation or elimination of Cookies
For the configuration of Cookies, the User can access:
- Google Chrome: Tools → Setting → show advanced options → content settings → cookies → Block site data and third-party cookies
- internet explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (move up the navigation bar to Block all cookies).
- MozillaFirefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Record → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
- Safari: Edition → preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”).
- Opera: Menu → Setting → Privacy & Security → Cookies section (select Block third-party cookies and site data).
The User must take into account that some features of the contents of these web pages are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in their browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may totally or partially affect the normal functioning of the website or prevent access to some of its services.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
Phe Team SL and Phe may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the EU and/or the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, the user will be notified by means of an informative notice on the website.